Instructions for Day 4 activity (biology size game):
It was a huge success last year and the best activity we did! I hope you guys have fun doing it. It is
actually a good game for us too. I wasn’t able to get the correct order the first time.
- Understand how small things actually are in comparison to other objects.
- Understand the hierarchy of cell structure: atoms make up molecules which makes up organelles which makes up cells.
- Prep work before activity:
- Print out handout and cut the cards
- Go through the ppt to review cell structure and basic macromolecules
- Arrange the cards from smallest to largest size
- The answers are in the ppt